Tin Whiskers donates beer, swag, and more to nonprofit organizations and charity events as a way to give back to the community that has given us so much support. As a team, we will review all donation requests to determine if we can be of assistance.
If you would like a donation, please read the guidelines below to see if you meet our qualifications, then follow the instructions for your specific donation request. All requests must be submitted at least 30 days prior to the event.
Type of Donation Sought:
1. Silent Auction or Giveaway > If you are looking for something for your next silent auction or raffle giveaway for your upcoming not-for-profit event, this one's for you! Please fill out this form.
2. Pints for a Purpose > We regularly host a local non-profit or community organization in our Taproom for a fundraising night. During that evening, $1 of every pint and crowler sold goes towards the partner organization. You are invited to set up a table to talk about your purpose, and we are also welcome other styles of events or participatory activities as well (with approval from TW management). Want to be a Pints for a Purpose partner? Complete this form now. (no need to fill out the form below)
3. Other > Does your donation request not fit into either of these categories? Please email email@example.com and we’d be happy to let you know if and how we can help.
Who We Will Donate To:
501(c) non-profit organizations supporting the following areas will be considered (list is not exhaustive):
- Social Justice
- Human Services
- Arts & Culture
- Animal Welfare
We also believe it’s important to support organizations that promote and work in areas that align with the core values of our business. Those core values include, but are not limited to:
- All people deserve dignity, respect, kindness, and acceptance no matter their race, color, ethnicity, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion or immigration status.
- Knowledge and science should be used and trusted in order to create a healthier and more sustainable world for all.
- Gender identity and/or sexual orientation should not limit anyone’s access to employment opportunities, health care, marriage, equal treatment, and respect.
- Women’s rights are human rights.
- Black lives matter.
- People of all backgrounds, races, and lifestyles should be heard from, lifted up, and celebrated.
Organizations that actively work against these beliefs may have their donation requests declined. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions.